My students are about to be released into the fitness industry and they need to find the right place to work. Finding a business with a great culture and staff will require a good leader, and good leaders are really hard to find.
I invited Kyle Dobbs to talk to the students on what it takes to be a leader, how to build the right culture, and what to look for in a business that they will one day work for.
Personal trainers need to take a leadership position no matter what their job tittle is. Even if they end up as employees, they still need to be leaders to the clients they train.
If you want to be a leader you never had, want to find the right place to work, or know how to build the right culture in your gym, you’ve gotta listen to this presentation!
What’s shared in this presentation is extremely valuable. Building a successful business (even if it’s just you), will require for you to be able take a leadership role. If you’re struggling with this or you’re wanting to start things out in the right direction, hire a third party and start educating yourself.
If you’re wanting some help, I’ve got great news for you! Kyle offers online consulting/mentoring 🙂
To give a little context on his background and what he has accomplished:
- Trained 15,000+ sessions
- Been a legitimate six figure earner as a trainer
- Managed and developed multiple six figure earners
- Managed facilities grossing 300k/month in training revenue
- Overseen and conducted company wide education
- Created successful models that lead to department and national level growth
- Built revenue and corporate strategy models
- Connected third party vendors with clients for mutual benefit
To learn more about Kyle, follow him on social media, or contact him through his email (email@example.com).
To get the slides and notified when his website is live CLICK HERE
I hope this was helpful!
Until next time 🙂